Sunday, April 13, 2008

Introductions

Well, yesterday was the 147th anniversary of the start of the American Civil War; I'm sure everyone in Fort Sumter was very excited. Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I am a HUGE Civil War buff, and I even added a whole chapter about it to Spring With the Cullens, my humorous Twilight fanfic.

Well, Michael and Fisk are wonderful--if noisy; even though I oiled the wheel--and everything is pretty boring. It's Spring Break though.

Well, I think I'll introduce everyone I'll be talking about on the ol' blog:
1-Fritz: my older brother, a junior in High School. He's into world conquering, European History, WWII history, Risk, communism, and Rise of Nations.
2-Zeneah: (pronounced Zin-A-uh) my very best friend in the entire WORLD. Not her real name, of course, but the name of a character she is in one of our Power Rangers stories (this one is HER story, by the way; but still cool. I'M IN IT! My name in it is Carrie Blake.) She likes cats, chocolate, Alex Rider, Tamora Pierce, anything drama, is in a writer's club at her school, and wants to be an Air Force shrink. She's way cool.
3-Tinker Bell: my little sister (2nd grade) who loves everything pink and frilly. While I find this disturbing, she loves it. Her current (and very LONG) obsession: fairies.
4-Alvin: Think Alvin from the old Alvin and the Chipmunks shows. He's obnoxious, critter-ish, and VERY into rodents. My 6th grade brother. A serious pain in the fangs sometimes. (Sorry, I'm writing some vampire stuff right now--plus I'm going through my "vampire phase"--so I'll be using vampire lingo for a while)
5-Dad: obvious. He's really cool, a philosophy, art, and film professor at the local 'U', and always telling his students "funny" stories about us kids. Yeah, real "funny"...until the students actually MEET us at the annual Phil. Department Dinner. Then it's just plain embarrassing sometimes.
6-Mom: a GT (Gifted and Talented) teacher at the local elementary school. She lived in Germany, St. Louis (GO CARDINALS!), Texas, and a couple of other places when she was a kid. Funnily enough, we haven't moved ANYWHERE. Much to my dismay.

So there you have it. I might add a few others along the line.

A A K

No comments: