Thursday, November 13, 2008

For Those of You Who Want to Read it...

Wow! I just installed a map for the blog, to see where you guys are all coming from. There's Germany, Slovenia, Brazil, Czech Republic, Finland--that's pretty darn cool.

So anyway, I'm about 52 pages (MicrosoftWord) into Psychic, and the plot bunnies are biting me in the butt. One word for you guys: plot. It's a serious pain in the buttinsky, believe you me. If you want to read it, then go to my LiveJournal page; it's on there.

In the meantime, more boring banners, because I can't seem to stop making them:

(TAPS: When 'home just isn't good enough.--cheesy, I know, but it was like 1 in the morning; I got bored.)

(T.A.P.S. Transylvanian Academy of Psychic Senses)

(She just doesn't LOOK homicidal--Carrie.)

No comments: