Friday, January 16, 2009

Much Better

Well, Across the Worlds has been updated; twice. And I got chocolate.

So I'm happy.

Anyways; on to business:
1-My Narnia fic (My Lady the Pirate) is doing fairly well; it's hard to write though--I don't do drama. I do comedy. I mean, just look at My Roommate Is a Wraith; 100 Reviews now (Whoo!) and twenty-odd chapters. That's pretty dang good, if I do say so myself.
2-By request of the fabulous Madison (*nudge, wink*), I've started posting chapters of Psychic back on my LJ. If you want to check those out, then either follow the hyper-link or hit the LJ icon at the top-right of my blog (the blue pencil).
3-I'M FREE!!! Yes, I am FINALLY out of one of my WORST classes (too bad it's not math) and am now going into Web Design!!!

So there's my update.

Oh, and I'll be doing a new reading list this week or next.

That's all.

1 comment:

Emily said...

What class are you free of? Or should I ask, "Of which class are you now free?"