Sunday, June 22, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Cello

So, on Monday I started Summer Orchestra, over at school. Being an Orc Dork (Orchestra Dork) is pretty sweet, and I was actually met there by four people I knew from Concert Orch. on the way in, Madison, Erica, Caitie, and McKenna (nicknamed the 'Lone Cello' for being the only cello player in concert orchestra.) On Thursday, I had a brilliant idea while my friend Maddie (Madison, my stand partner for the summer) and I were tuning. See, one of the pieces we're playing this summer is the 'Raiders March' from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. (Yeah, yeah, we've all seen the movie.) Well, the day before, when we were packing up our violins, we were teasing (friendly) McKenna for the whole 'Lone Cello' thing, and Maddie and I were saying:

Me: That should be the next Indiana Jones movie, 'Indiana Jones and the Lone Cello.'
Maddie: Yeah, we should write that!
(Maddie and I are both writers)

So, the next day, I thought up this: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Cello, an Orc Dork Production. Followed by Indiana Jones and the Viola of Doom, Indiana Jones and the Last Bass, and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Violins.

I've already written the first scene.


1 comment:

Madison Heil said...

hey i thought it was Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Rosin Violins.